Book time in my diary for your picture framing consultation.
Following government advice on social distancing and the need to protect family, friends and customers Dragonfly Framing made the decision, as a non essential service, on Friday 20 March 2020 to temporarily close the doors to the business.
This regrettably means that I can no longer take on new or progress with existing work for the time being and therefore bookings are temporarily suspended.
Thank you for your understanding.
There are several things that are really helpful for me to understand before framing your artwork or memorabilia. Here is a quick guide:
- What location / environment will the picture will hang in. A simple photo on your phone can be really helpful.
- Is there a particular colour theme required? For example, will your picture hang on a magnolia wall or a bright purple one?
- Do you have a specific size space you wish to hang your picture in?
- Is your picture valuable, either monetary or sentimental?
- How is your picture currently stored, will it need special protection whilst I frame it. For instance, pastels, charcoal or chalks are very suseptible to damage like smudging.
- Are your pictures rolled or stored flat. It may take a little longer if rolled as we need to flatten them in the framing process.